- Online only
Garmin Montana 700
Montana® 700 is for outdoor enthusiasts who want a rugged, versatile GPS handheld with routable mapping for roads and trails. With its glove-friendly 5” touchscreen and detailed TopoActive maps, it’s the ideal way to navigate on foot, bike, kayak, ATV and more.
Montana® 700 is for outdoor enthusiasts who want a rugged, versatile GPS handheld with routable mapping for roads and trails. Its glove-friendly 5” color touchscreen is 50% larger than earlier models. Multi-GNSS support, ABC sensors and preloaded TopoActive maps provide all the on- or off-road capability you’d want for navigation on foot, bike, kayak, ATV and more. Wireless pro-connectivity gives you direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ™ app support and more. Extend battery life for more than a week with the new ultralow-powered Expedition mode. For hunters and trainers, the IPX7-rated unit syncs with compatible Astro® or Alpha® series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
· Rugged construction is rated to MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water and vibration
· 5” glove-friendly touchscreen display (50% larger than the previous model) offers easy viewability; available with versatile mounting options
· Multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support — plus preloaded TopoActive maps; outdoor navigation sensors include 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
· Pro-connected with ANT+® technology, Wi-Fi® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® wireless networking, giving you direct-to-device access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ™ app support and more
· Compatible with the Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack can provide more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode and 1 week in Expedition mode between charges; can also be powered with traditional AA batteries